- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
Going to Zakopane? Our driver can collect you straight from the Krakow Balice Airport or Krakow Center. Exploring the Tatra Mountains has never been so easy!
Zakopane is known as our winter capital and is Poland’s premier mountain resort. It is just 110 km away from Krakow. The picturesquely located Zakopane is a great place to visit at any time of the year. It’s natural scenery and local architectural style make it one of the most popular destinations to visit in Poland. You can hike, ski or simply enjoy beautiful views and authentic folk music over a hearty plate of mountain food. Would you like us to take you there? We thought you would…
Transfers Krakow – Zakopane
Your journey will take approx 2 hours, but please notice that during the winter and holiday season it might be longer! Therefore, if you are planning to drive from Zakopane directly to the airport please confirm the suggested pick up time with our office!
What you can do in Zakopane:
- trekking and hiking,
- skiing/snowboarding from mid-November until March (you don’t need to bring your own equipment as there is a lot of ski-rental offices in Zakopane)
- relaxing in SPA or Hot Baths (there are many of them around Zakopane)
- nordic walking
- mountain biking
- enjoying Polish culture and traditional cuisine 🙂
If you need any assistance with finding an accommodation feel free to contact us and we will try to find the most suitable option for you.