Visiting Auschwitz is a daunting and morbid challenge. The emotional weight carried by the death camp is heavy and crushing. The process of actually reaching the Museum is also not as simple as it could be. Because Oświęcim is a
- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
“Mr. Shuttle’s private airport transfer is the safest and most and convenient way of travelling between Krakow Airport in Balice and Rzeszów City.”
Second to none quality transport service from Krakow Airport to Zakopane city limits.
TRANSFER FROM KRAKOW AIRPORT TO RZESZÓW
We offer reliable transport from Krakow Airport to Rzeszow. By choosing our all-inclusive, door-to-door service you will dodge all the traditional problems associated with bus and taxi travel. Clear communication with our English-speaking drivers is guaranteed. There will be no unpleasant surprises or hidden costs.
By going with our minibus or minivan, you are saving yourself money. Our offer is cheaper than Krakow Airport taxi fare. You also do not have to stress about having cash ready for the driver or other unpleasant surprises, like your credit or debit card not being accepted. You can complete the payment upfront in advance via credit card or PayPal. This way, you do not have to worry about anything. We will help you with your luggage, show you to the car. In just 120 minutes, you will be in Rzeszów, free to do anything you like.
One Million Happy Customers
KrakowShuttle is proud to provide more than 1000 tours and transfers each month. Our history of service reaches as far as 2003! Every year since 2015, we have been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence. Is it deserved? Many of our customers from all over the world post their reviews and opinion on us online. Check them out. Or try our services yourself!Destination not in Rzeszów?
Destination Outside Rzeszów?
If your destination is placed outside the city limits, please contact us to get exact price
Here is how do we do it
Once you have made your booking, you’ll receive full assistance from our team and we will ensure that your trip begins and ends as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email, giving you the exact price and all instructions for meeting your driver and vehicle
- All passengers are collected using our meet and greet boards at the Krakow Airport. Our English speaking drivers wait for you in the arrivals hall. They will help you with the luggage and take you directly to your destination in Zakopane
- Our service is Door–to–door means that passengers will be delivered directly to the destination and returned to the terminal building for their departing flight
- Mr. shuttle guarantees to meet and transfer clients even if the flight is delayed. We monitor airport information and dispatch vehicles at proper times.
- We can provide all types of vehicles, to any destination matching our guest’s needs and requirements
Bigger Group? No problem!
Our vehicle types will be catered to your group size, ranging from taxis and minibusses for smaller groups, right up to 65-seater coaches for larger groups. Please visit our group booking site to get your quote.
KRAKÓW AIRPORT TO RZESZÓW BY TRAIN
If you decide to go by train, you need to remember that the trip will require a minimum of two train switches to complete. It might also take more. There is no direct train from Kraków Airport to Rzeszów. You will have to get out at stations either in Tarnow or Krakow Main Station. You only get a few minutes to find your train, which can make the entire thing pretty stressful. You will also have to procure your tickets in advance to not pay extra fee for purchasing them on the train itself. Overall, the transfer will take around 3 hours, assuming everything goes swimmingly.
KRAKOW AIRPORT TO RZESZOW BY BUS
Travel by bus is technically the cheapest option. However, it is also the most time-consuming and unreliable one. The bus trip takes, on average, more than 3 hours. You will also have to adjust to the bus schedule, which might end up forcing you to take extra time simply waiting.