Visiting Auschwitz is a daunting and morbid challenge. The emotional weight carried by the death camp is heavy and crushing. The process of actually reaching the Museum is also not as simple as it could be. Because Oświęcim is a
- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
“Mr. Shuttle’s private airport transfer is the safest and most and convenient way of travelling between Krakow Airport in Balice and Auschwitz.”
Second to none quality transport service from Krakow Airport to Auschwitz (Oswiecim city limits).
Why the airport transfer to Oswiecim?
Both Krakow Airport and the Katowice Pyrzowice Airport are the two closest airports to Oswiecim where the Auschwitz-Birkeany Concentration Camp Museum is located. Using our transfer services will get you quickly to the city and back to the airport. The drive from Krakow Airport to Auschwitz will take no more than an hour.
Krakow Airport to Auschwitz distance
Krakow Airport is located in the west of Krakow and the distance to Auschwitz in bout 55 km.
Krakow Airport to Auschwitz by bus
There is no direct connection between Krakow Airport and Oswiecim City by Bus or by train. Krakow Airport is located in the west of Krakow so it means that if you going to Oswiecim by bus or by train you need to go back to Kraków and then again towards the west. That’s why traveling by car is the most convenient option to do that.
If you looking for reliable transport services we are the company which you need.
You can’t believe us? Fair enough please click below on our certificate of excellence and find out more Why 1 million customers love our services. That is M like Million (that’s a number of passengers since 2003).
Once you have made your booking, you’ll receive full assistance from our team and we will ensure that your trip begins and ends as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email, giving you the exact price and all instructions for meeting your driver and vehicle
- All passengers are collected using our meet and greet boards at the Krakow Airport. Our English speaking drivers wait for you in the arrivals hall. They will help you with the luggage and take you directly to your destination in Zakopane
- Our service is Door–to–door means that passengers will be delivered directly to the destination and returned to the terminal building for their departing flight
- Mr. Shuttle guarantees to meet and transfer clients even if the flight is delayed. We monitor airport information and dispatch vehicles at proper times.
- We can provide all types of vehicles, to any destination matching our guest’s needs and requirements
Bigger Group? No problem!
Our vehicle types will be catered to your group size, ranging from taxis and minibusses for smaller groups, right up to 65-seater coaches for larger groups. Visit our group booking page to specify your needs.
Destination outside of Oswiecim?
If your destination is placed outside the city limits, please contact us to get exact pricing.
Transfer from Krakow Airport to Auschwitz
Do you need a reliable Krakow airport taxi to Auschwitz? We offer a door to door, all-inclusive service provided by comfortable minivans and minibusses driven by English-speaking drivers.
Our price is cheaper than Krakow Airport taxi fare and it is fixed — there will be no surprise when it comes to payment. Actually, you don’t even need to pay to the driver as you can complete the upfront payment via PayPal or credit card. Booking our service upfront is the best option and for only 259 PLN you can get a comfortable and professional service, cheaper and faster than Krakow Airport Taxi straight to Auschwitz. Just 45 minutes.
Krakow Airport to Oswiecim by Bus
If you consider going by bus to Auschwitz. You have to divide the journey into two pieces. First, you need to catch the train back to Kraków Train Station (40 minutes). You can do it by going to the Airport Train station outside of the airport arrivals Hall. Once you get to the Kraków Głowny (the Main Station) you need to walk up to the Krakow MDA Bus station (200 m) located in the front of the translation on Bosacka Street. Once there you can buy the tickets for the bus in the main hall and take on many bus companies going to Oswiecim. This journey might take up to 2 hours. So together it might take up to 3 hours.