Cracow: Discovering a Mixture of Traditions, Culinary Delights and Historic Attractions Nestled in the core of Poland is a city that captivates the spirit and imprints priceless moments – Cracow, also known as Krakow. Are you prepared for an expedition
- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
Efficient airport transfers from Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport to the winter capital of Poland, Zakopane.
Second to none quality transport service from Katowice Airport to Zakopane city limits.
Katowice Airport – Zakopane Distsance
Zakopane is located around 200km from Katowice Airport which means that in normal conditions you should get there in about 2h30min.
Why the airport transfer to Zakopane?
Zakopane is believed to be the winter capital of Poland. It is located in Tatra Mountains where you can enjoy the fresh air and amazing landscapes.
It is a place where everybody can find something for themselves. First of all, the mountains. During the winter season you have plenty opportunities to practice your skiing or snowboarding skills.
There is a huge amount of ski schools and resorts from which you can choose.
Zakopane in Summer
Zakopane is also a good option for the summer, because it gives you great possibilities for hiking or cycling. There are also things in here, which are available no matter what’s the season. It is shopping which means getting traditional souvenirs and traditional food which you can taste in local bars and restaurants.
Not everyone has guts to hire the car and to be honest, you will not need it in Zakopane anyway. That’s why Mr. Shuttle has introduced this service in 2005. Our best English Speaking Drivers in the fleet of Mercedes-Benz minivans can take straight from the Katowice Pyrzowice Airport Arrivals to your Hotel, Apartment or a Mountain Shack in Zakopane. Yes, that simple in 90 minutes you can have a drink in the middle of Krupówki, a famous shopping street in the Zakopane center.
Here is how do we do it
Once you have made your booking, you’ll receive full assistance from our team and we will ensure that your trip begins and ends as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
Please note that in case you choose a cash-payment option we will ask you to make a 50% deposit payment
- You will receive a confirmation email, giving you the exact price and all instructions for meeting your driver and vehicle
- All passengers are collected using our meet and greet boards at the Krakow Airport. Our English speaking drivers wait for you in the arrivals hall. They will help you with the luggage and take you directly to your destination in Zakopane
- Our service is Door–to–door means that passengers will be delivered directly to the destination and returned to the terminal building for their departing flight
- Mr. shuttle guarantees to meet and transfer clients even if the flight is delayed. We monitor airport information and dispatch vehicles at proper times.
- We can provide all types of vehicles, to any destination matching our guest’s needs and requirements
Bigger group? No problem!
Our vehicle types will be catered to your group size, ranging from taxis and minibusses for smaller groups, right up to 65-seater coaches for larger groups. Please visit our group booking page to get exact quotation.
Destination near Zakopane?
If your destination is placed outside the city limits, please contact us to get exact pricing.