- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
“Our bestselling service form Katowice Pyrzowice Airport (KTW) to Krakow city. Fixed price guaranteed!”
Why the Katowice Airport Transfer to Krakow City?
The best connection between Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport and Krakow is the A1 and A4 highway. Going to Krakow Downtown by our speedy transfer is the best option.
Bigger Group? No problem!
Our vehicle types will be catered to your group size, ranging from taxis and minibusses for smaller groups, right up to 65-seater coaches for larger groups. Please visit our group booking site to get your quote.
Katowice Airport to Krakow Distance
The distance between Katowice Airport and Krakow Center is roughly 100 KM which is 62.13 Milles. Usually, it takes our transfer to get you there in about 1:30 – 1:40 minutes.
Here is how do we do it
Once you have made your booking, you’ll receive full assistance from our team and we will ensure that your trip begins and ends as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email, giving you the exact price and all instructions for meeting your driver and vehicle
- All passengers are collected using our meet and greet boards at the Krakow Airport. Our English speaking drivers wait for you in the arrivals hall. They will help you with the luggage and take you directly to your destination in Zakopane
- Our service is Door–to–door means that passengers will be delivered directly to the destination and returned to the terminal building for their departing flight
- Mr. shuttle guarantees to meet and transfer clients even if the flight is delayed. We monitor airport information and dispatch vehicles at proper times.