Visiting Auschwitz is a daunting and morbid challenge. The emotional weight carried by the death camp is heavy and crushing. The process of actually reaching the Museum is also not as simple as it could be. Because Oświęcim is a
Enjoy a relaxing escape from the city to the life-giving and relaxing hot springs at the foothills of the Polish Tatra mountains. We invite You to visit the Baths of Bukovina, Białka Tatrzanska or Chochołow located nearby Zakopane – called the winter capital of Poland. Our driver will recommend you the best choice.
A Relaxing Thermal Bath in the Tatra Mountains
Three Tatra Mountain SPA Destinations
The Tatra Mountains and Zakopane Thermal Baths have the highest density of thermal baths in Poland! They all follow the highest standards of safety measures. The quality of services they offer is ranked among the top in Europe. They all have room for kids.
You have three possible destinations to choose from:
Bukovina Thermal Baths
Bukovina Thermal Baths are a great choice for those looking for a less crowded all-inclusive experience.
- Three water slides, the longest of which is more than 100m
- Internal and external highland saunas
- Multiple external pools, each offering a different experience
- SPA and wellness zone, including the famous graduation tower
The most popular and usually most crowded site available. It is divided into three zones:
- Saunarium (five incredible saunas, a cooling pool, and a thermal pool, for adults only)
- Fun Zone (five children-friendly pools, full of exciting attractions for kids and adults alike)
- Relax Zone (a wide range of massage devices, three swimming pools of water)
All zones offer both outdoor and indoor options.
Chohołowskie Thermal Baths
New, rapidly expanding thermal baths complex. Currently possibly the biggest such object in Poland! Chochołowskie Thermal Baths boast 3000 m2 of water surface, spread between 30 swimming pools.
- The outdoor swimming pool zone is divided into Level 0 and Level -1, both of which offer different unique attractions, such as slides and opportunity to plays sports and games
- The indoor swimming pool zone offers multiple jacuzzi and swimming pools equipped with massage stations
- Children zone is divided into older children zone and young children zone. Includes slides, aquarium, swimming pools, and playgrounds.
- Sauna lovers can find textile sauna and salt cave at level -2
- A special healing zone optimized for maximum health benefits is available
All three options offer gastronomic services. After having a good soak, you will be able to eat delicious food and enjoy the fantastic view of the Tatras Mountains. We do recommend eating your breakfast before the trip.
The minimum number of participants: 2 pax.
- To book please select the date and number of people.
- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
- 24 hour before the tour you will receive text message about exact pickup time.