Katowice Airport Transfers
Katowcie Airport to Auschwitz
- To book please select the date and number of people.
- You will be redirected to our secure reservation system.
- After completing the reservation you will receive verified voucher.
Efficient and reliable airport transfers from and to Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport.
Pyrzowice Airport is located near Katowice in Upper Silesia and if they didn’t tell you that when you were booking your flight…. it does take a while to get from there to Krakow. No need to worry, just book our Katowice Airport transfer and we will take care about your further journey.
The journey by car from Pyrzowice airport to Krakow takes about 1,5h. We offer you a quick and comfortable transfer from the Katowice-Pyrzowice arrival hall directly to your apartment, office or reception of your hotel in Krakow or any other city.
Once you have made your booking, you’ll receive full assistance from our team and we will ensure that your trip begins and ends as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
- You will receive an email giving you the exact price and instructions for meeting your driver and vehicle.
- Passengers are collected using our Meet and Greet Boards at Katowice Airport. An English speaking driver will be expecting you in the arrivals hall. He will help you with the luggage and take you directly to your final destination.
- Door – to – door means that the passengers will be delivered directly to the destination and returned to the terminal building for their departing flight.
- KrakowShuttle.com guarantees to meet and transfer clients even if the flight is delayed. Just in case your flight is delayed we monitor flight information and dispatch vehicles at appropriate times.
- We provide any customer with all vehicle types, to any destination matching their needs and requirements.
Katowice Airport transfer is a private service. You hire the vehicle for yourself and your group just like a private taxi. The vehicle types will be catered to your group size, ranging from taxis and minibuses for smaller groups, right up to 65 passenger coaches for the largest groups.