Finally Krakow is covered with snow and it looks amazing! At the same it’s getting colder so probably you’re worried about how you will spend holidays in Krakow.
Here you can find few tips how enjoy winter in Krakow:
1. Visit Salt Mine which is situated in Wieliczka, few kilometres from Krakow. It is is one of the most valuable cultural monuments in Poland and of course it doesn’t snow undeground! The temperature in Salt Mine stays unifrm 15 degrees Celcius, round the year so you will enjoy 2 hours visit in monument listed on UNESCO’s First World List of Cultural and Natural Heritage without getting cold.Check details on KrakowShuttle Salt Mine Tour offer on: http://www.krakowshuttle.com/krakow_salt_mine_tour.html
2. Go to Krakow’s Aquapark.Cracow’s Aquapark is one of the greatest of its kind in Europe.It offers marvelous fun for all the family, featuring attractions such as sauna,hydro-massage, jacuzzi, climbing walls and 800 meters of totally twisted slides! All useful information (how to get there, opening hours) you can find on: http://www.parkwodny.pl/eng/index.php
3. Taste famous Polish mulled beer or wine. In Polish it is called GRZANIEC an you can find it on Christmas Market as well as in every restaurant and bar in Krakow. We promise that you will get warmer after one glass!
4. Make a snowman on Planty or near the Vistula River. Once you will make it, post it on our KrakowShuttle Facebook’s profile and win a voucher for KrakowShuttle services!
5. Visit Zakopane. Check out why Zakopane is called “Winter Capital of Poland”. If you want to, you can even have a one-day ski & snowboard tour and enjoy winter sports in Tatra mountains.