Actually, in Krakow you can celebrate Valentines Day all year long! To make it easier, we made for you our ranking of top 5 romantic spots in Krakow, all spotted by locals:
1. Zaulek Swietego Tomasza (St Tomas’ Corner) located in the Old Town, at the corner of Tomasza and Jana street. You can find there restaurants and cafes, but in our opinion – the most romantic one – is Cafe Camelot. Great interior, amazing cofees and sweets and cool design store upstairs. Definetely, that’s the place for lazy brunch or afternoon tea with a small tete a tete
2. Kładka Bernatka (foot-bridge between Jewish District and Podgorze) with “paddlocks of love”. After the lovers lock the padlock onto the bridge, they toss the key into the river. So now there are hundreds, even thousands of padlock keys at the bottom of the river. Sounds good? Go for a walk, leave your paddlock (or at least take a photo). You will get 10/10 at romantic scale if you hang out there at the sunset
3. Private balloon flight (next to the ex-Forum Hotel, by the river, close to the Hilton and Park Inn hotel). Book your private flight and then invite for dinner/say something nice/propose/say anything else you want.
4. Rooftop cafe and restaurant at the Kossak Hotel (Zwierzyniecka Street) which offers amazing view to Wawel Castle and Vistula river. You don’t need to be a hotel guest to get there — just take a lift to the last floor and go to the resto. If you’re planning a dinner on Fri/Sat book your table earlier!
5. Przegorzały Castle with U Ziyada Restaurant (located on the top of a hill on the outskirts of the Wolski Woods, 20 minutes from the Old Town, you can easily take a taxi there). Again, great terrace (however it is cool also in winter), delicious food and a chance to see Krakow from different perspective. Call earlier to check if restaurant is open, as they organize many events over there!