May is one of our favoured months — Krakow is all covered by blossom trees, it’s mostly sunny and all cafes and bars open their summer gardens. Finally we can enjoy long walks along the Vistula river or cycle around the Old Town. What’s on our TO-DO list for this month:
1. Visit Ojcow National Park nad have a picnic there. Romantic castles, jurrasic caves and amazing views are waiting for you in on e of the most amazing National Park in Poland. Read more about the tour here.
2. Have a refreshing walk (or jogging) around Planty in the morning. Planty – garden which surrounds Main Market Square and Old Town is a great place to see how the real life looks like in Krakow. Lots of students, kids playing and the playgrounds and citizens walking around — that’s the real city!
3. Say hello to Zakopane! Our biggest city located in Tatra mountains – Zakopane — is worth visiting also during the spring time. Highest mountains are still covered by snow but in the city center you can enjoy lovely spring weather and see great views! More about Zakopane – visit this page.
4. Cruise on the Vistula river from Krakow to Tyniec. That will be a good adventure and great opportunity to see picturesque views of Kraków. If you are interrested book it online oraz contact KrakowShuttle and we will arrange it for you.
5. Have a city walk! Book a tour with English speaking guide and have a stunning walk around the city center and Kazimierz (Jewish District). You will hear Krakow’s legends, secrets and discover Krakow from the off-beaten track.